Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Got Back

I was on Twitter..

So, I got Sinex DayQuil & NightQuil and just took 2 Nightquils, stopped practicing in the woods.  8|

So, I'm gonna go take a shower-bath.

I realized that this boy who was so cute from New Orleans had sinus but was like feeling sorry for me coughing so loudly..  Now, his skin looks more moist dripping on the edges.  He was rather stereotypical, but I don't know what happened.  He was just different from everyone.

I was supposed to get in Talented Music 2nd semester and be in Talented Theater.  I wanted to do theater in junior high, think my mom got me the info. like in 8th grade and maybe I was too tired and busy then.  I think I asked when we moved there but had my mind in things like classical music..  Before, I planned to quit gymnastics and do ballet when I moved.  I got scoliosis and looked like old and European.  The ballet classes when I moved healed it.  So, I just stayed in, as 1 reason.

8p

Well, okay, then..

I also realized I just want to be like a Generation Z Tween bo'n in 1998.  xp  It's nice to have a young mom.. but I mean she's note white so..  She was supposed to start having kids when she was like 19.  My dad was 35..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*