Saturday, February 16, 2013

The People from up North at the Hotel

I bet Ellen DeGeneres, sad as she may be, thought she had to make me feel bad about having Pennsylvanian blood and heritage because of my dad taking over my mom..  I was at the hotel, and the connection was very dead.  It seemed like it was in part from going to Valencia.  Ugh, I have to get up and go to the bathroom again but don't feel like it, feel some tight spots, but that's not why.  So..  I just feel sorta exposed like my dad, like there was some sorta worry that I was like him, like how he's not a party animal but he's not a nerd, I mean, come on, maybe a bit worn, but that doesn't have to affect me you niggers.  ,}:[  Go to hell and *** and wallow in torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*