Sunday, March 3, 2013

Facebook Post

picture

Christina Barrett Hi, I know the Becks, see the little 1.. never met them but seem to know them better than the others. 3) So, I look like the girls on the end because of my size and stature.. but in my pictures I don't always look like that when I'm not in school. ;? So.. I guess in personality I'm like the girl on the left.. I would be too embarrassed to be a cheerleader, maybe want to do ballet but don't want to. I mean I would, but I don't. So, I can connect with people from anywhere, I mean. South Carolina, Oklahoma.., Idaho?, ... If I lived somewhere else other than the state I'm in :| maybe would be like South Carolina.. except lots of people move there. http://youtu.be/PpYCzZ___Bk I already know that I want to be what I want to be, and it's complicated, but I still like to have fun. So, nice picture, want to keep up more. :? Hey, watcha think of Jackie Evancho? I'm involved in lots of famous vocalists from different places like the French in Ireland.
a few seconds ago · Unlike · 1 ·

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*