Sunday, February 17, 2013

I wonder wonder wonder

I wonder what other weird things this person did..  I told you people in New Orleans suburbs are weird, and they have connections with the city..

Well, he didn't really participate adamantly.  He was kinda twisty.  He talked to me but left and now doesn't talk to me since Facebook came out but looks different from being gay..Ellen is gay.  She isn't disgusting.  So, it must be something else.  Gays are disgusting, the males.  I guess boys need girls.  I think no one liked me because I was short.

People were so mean to me all growing up, and my family is good, so I'm not gonna sit here and feel sorry for him for acting like I'm a nigger.  I think he's attractive!  Like Ellen DeGeneres.

If you didn't get it, pretty much that would mean in some literal way that people are just mean to nice people and then judge you racially, like..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*