Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just Woke Up

Guess I slept for 13½ hours.  I woke up once to go to the bathroom and soon after was in bed I think.  I remember my dream buying pizza and walking out and walking back in and paying.  Then I went to 2 places that sold candy and relatively good sweets, reminds me of the bake sales at the cc.  I went in with my mom and brother.  At 1 place before I was with them I accidentally found I opened a long stick of marshmallow covered in chocolate.  I got the good thin piece of cake that was left.  I saw, too, like a $5 monstrous chocolate cupcake with lots of chocolate frosting and flowers, but it was gone and I climbed up to look for it with my brother onlooking, like the blocks in theater class where I had a hard time making it through against the wall, a tiny space with a drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*