Saturday, February 23, 2013

Schedule

I am allowed to do organ.  It seems like a special thing, off campus.

I wanted to go to like her classes at the other cc that semester before but am not so sure now maybe because the van is not so easy and the bus ride will be maybe an hour longer with maybe 2 changes.  So, for whatever reason, I think I won't.  I guess if I'm still around next year, I'll go there and take the Speech and Voice and Articulation I|II class.  I mean, it won't be as juvenile.  It just isn't a nice change.  It would just give me something to do.  I don't really know what she does each semester there.  I anticipate she will do something new again, but maybe she is too old.  She doesn't seem satisfied.  I don't know if she is popular, but the kids in her classes suck at this big community college.  You know, she used to teach at UCF and the big private school, well high ranked and small..

So, then, probably, my dad would be driving me to do stuff.  I think the adult gymnastics are on Tuesdays, and her classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I was thinking of working out in more than 1 class but can do Mondays and Wednesdays in the mornings, if they still do it, Body Pump, 5:30-6:25 A.M.  I could go and come home and sleep.  I don't have to do this, just kinda upset about like coming home and sleeping at midnight and I guess paying for a van at 4 A.M., waking up with 3 hours of sleep, coming home after and sleeping.. sounds kinda fun but you know maybe not the best idea.  If I weren't taking her classes, I might be in ballet at CFB.  I mean, the ideal would be to do something in the mornings, but these classes seem more like night classes and I anticipated that they were adults.  I guess this semester is Acting I.  I just wonder, guess this is the plan for here.  I mean, I wonder...it just seems like an inactive semester.  I don't think I will have time to practice voice, voice lab, and ensemble, also want performance group.  I get the feeling I'm getting too old and need to be on the ball and refine myself for the future, if possible, but it seems that's not my best option.  I really want to do the Body Pump in the mornings in the fall, which is like over ... okay I'm back.  So, I mean, it seems like a rushed schedule.  Maybe, I should find something to do at Valencia, instead.  I mean, that would be fun, if I wasn't doing anything.  Maybe, I can take singing.  I mean, it's a lot to do.  I don't think the classes she's teaching have a lot of homework.  I'd like to do the classes at Seminole so may consider that.  I guess I should ask her to take voice, maybe call her now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*