Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ow

My head hurts from being mad and m***********.  I am glad for Spring Break but not really but it will give me a chance to catch up on sleep and have a better rest of the semester.  I have a workbook assignment, 3 things or small things, in Weight Training I.  In Theater, we'll read a children's book, the voice class, but we can't start early.  I asked, after class..  I mean, I tried to sleep, but I ate and then watched some videos and packed, was gonna wake up at 3, know sometimes I don't sleep.  I mean, I'll be fine, but I'll be agitated trying to sleep at school, like before..  I have to do a character analysis and print out my journals.  I have to block something, too.  I guess I'll do it after weight training, but I really really want to jog but you know probably won't.  I'll get out of Weight Training at 10:15.  I have to eat lunch by noon and then my shower, which takes me until class starts.  So, I'll have 10:15-noon to do all my homework and purchase my book maybe before class I guess.  The bookstore opens at 8, so I'll go buy my book and jog and then do weight training.  Then, I guess I can do the character analysis in the library.  I did it on another paper but didn't copy it, so it'll be fun to do again.  If I finish early, I mean, I guess I won't.  :(  I'll have to jog over the holidays..  I might do the character analysis at school at like let's see 7?  Yea?  But might be sleeping?  We'll see.  So, I'm ready, ponytail, contact lenses, ready to pack the case, cell phone, bar of soap..cell phone case.  :|  Everything seems packed.  Lost my lunchbox but have my lunch packed.  I guess no one will play tennis, but I'll be out there to see.  Money packed...  :/  Guess I'll look for stuff for St. Patrick's day.  I mean I had so much ************ in my sleep in a way..so much stress, too, and like I just don't feel right not sure why I'm up.  Maybe, I should separate myself from the rest of the class.  :(  I mean, I was in the very back!  There was no room.  The whole class was like feeling for me I guess by the way the teacher talked, though I don't know if she really saw me!  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*