Thursday, February 28, 2013

Um

Why do you think I am acquired in Florida but not the New Orleans area??  Because I'm not from the city??  Wow, it was already too late when we got there.  Yea, I complained a lot, but they didn't build the health club that we were moving by, neither.  I didn't want to do a sport.  I didn't want to do yoga, wasn't particularly prepared for a 16-year-old's workout.  I wanted to do softball, but there was no softball anywhere...  I wanted to do more ballet, but I found this nice little studio, should have looked somewhere else.  It just seemed really interesting, so I mean I just stayed since I already went there.  I mean, why would a modern dance studio have company and ballet new just once a week?  I mean, they could offer it.  Why would I even bother caring about them?  No, I don't want to look too gaunt but kinda was going after that look.  I guess I finally broke through that idea and thought of something.  I mean, why would I be a puffy ballerina?  What can I go for?  I think doing cross country ... hm ... I met this boy from New Orleans who left and changed over the summer, cut my hair from being longer-looking.  I mean, I gotten fatter not being able to do ballet and feel I would have been puffed up, possibly.  I mean, who knows, maybe I would quit.  Lots of girls do so they can live a normal life.  I wanted to walk around, but I could only do it with a friend over, and hardly anyone would talk to me.  They, even the nicest girl, would just look at me like shit with a shit face.  Please don't think I mean anything, I just mean that in a not mean way.  I don't know why all Louisianians are so gay..  Look, I'm mad again.  I just liked high school, but that's when it was all about the boy from New Orleans.  I attended this private school which was gay but kinda interesting.  Maybe better than the Mandeville styled school.  They wasted class time, but I could get in classes early.  I always thought I spent too much time on homework, but there was an omen about the public junior high, not sure if people there succeeded.  Hm, not even sure who the dance team members were..  At least, they were kinda ***y and not just like trashy and cliquish and schizophrenic, you know, schizophrenic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*