Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dream

I think I was sitting in Ginny's big lap.  I forget the nostalgia, the "violence" or danger.

Later on, I was in this huge class, had been trying to sign up for ballet for a few times around.  So, I was in this huge computer like sorta hall-feeling room, getting my stuff, passed this naughty girl who was rather stocky, fuzzy mousy light blonde hair.  So, some reason, I was in a bus with Ellen DeGeneres, and I was supposed to film myself as though I had a headband on.  I told her to do it, and she was stuck on the idea that I was supposed to do it kinda but I was so quick to flip the lid that that wasn't an issue that existed.  It felt like I was really there.  So, then, the popular girl in front was like acting like a lot of kids do and said can I sit on your lap or something ... don't remember what happened, but she was acting funny.  I think like it was about people from California.  So, then, like people were jumping off or stuff.  I think when I did something she jumped off.  I think I fell off, and someone would get me, but they knocked the old tall lady out and then it was like she liked me.  Then, I was thinking about how Ellen DeGeneres said like she wasn't that big at, like, 11, and I sorta cowered up and said I was as big as I ever was just fatter now..  So, I was thinking about how she was so tall but why she filled out.  I guess I had a little happy, thinking I was dead and walking over to her and she was supposed to pick me up because I was so much younger than her and a kid and like she was an age of my mom..  I woke up..

I also had a dream of Alice in Wonderland, that she wasn't short, in a big image.  Ah, yes, and the mother was in the car and I had another situation before where they approved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*