Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Y! Group Post

I guess it's broken for a few hours. The poll works.

Already, I know she "flips her ideas in French.."  Like, she'll say, oh, yea, that's for a younger generation, though I'm older than you and taking that in..

She is so sweet and nice, but for some reason she can't click with me.  I am not really complaining that she should.  I am just saying how it is.  I just keep being bombarded with the idea I don't deserve her.  The fact is I feel I've networked enough to encounter any living being wholeheartedly..

I just really believe she would hold out for nicer people but feel guilty like about say hurting me.  I just don't care, they should be online.

As for like Orlando, in general, I don't know many people who have been here for most of their life.  There are a lot of mysteries here, but I don't know about them.  I think this is the topic we are on.

Maybe, we should map out how she will make me mad.  If I don't do homework, it's because I forgot something, like I skimmed over my notes.  If I don't spend much time on it, it's because I didn't know.  Why can't she get that?  Is that something I have to learn?  I mean, I'm not gonna waste my time on something, like reading a play in 1 day.  I mean, a few sentences would do for a simple question.  An essay is an essay.  An essay is made of 5 paragraphs.  These sentences don't really ask about anything to do with the performance..  See, acting is about performing and like sorta the juice in life you suck out.  A test is a test, too, and it's something you read in class, as a class..  The semester is short.  Storybooks really don't have that many important parts.  I said before theater was hard in reading, just didn't understand it.  We read as a class.  The plays she gave us were kinda crappy.  I didn't want to ruin myself, and I didn't want to use my time on it, already said I don't care if I don't get a B.  It's just a bunch of crap, really.  I never read new dramas like this.  I haven't read many new books that weren't inciteful.  I just haven't..flipped through some romances.  They seem more like late 1990s.  I don't watch TV and don't understand most movies.  I watched them twice a week for a year, recently, at the movies.  I wanted to watch them more, before, but the day dramas are gone since the mid-2000s..  I guess she can't teach us to read more facts that we remember, like you don't remember what I just said.  What I said was something you live for, except I guess the class is like made to surround you for studying, too.  You could make a conservatory where it's more about the art.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*