Friday, March 1, 2013

And

Other people quitting, the people themselves who quit who think it's funny maybe it's MY fault everyone in the world hasn't continued singing since young.  There was this singer from this tan Russian lady who started a year later than I did.  Her voice is kinda warbly, like saliva.  It became more projecting.  She wasn't supposed to have a loud voice, like CĂ©line Dion never talking, who can't speak French.  So, what am I supposed to say?  This girl quit voice and just stayed as a theater major.  I mean, it's not entertaining.  She thinks that being attractive is a sin.  That means I can sing from choir.  +|  I mean, what are you looking for?  I found out about voice lessons after I moved from a year in choir, -from- choir.  The choir was good, so I stayed and just sorta explored myself and became very European, as well.  I moved andd was like I wanna teacher who teaches both voice and piano, but I didn't feel like singing in front of her.  I mean, she was good but not because she was Russian?  I mean, I'm a pianist, but she was a serious pianist.  She'd come back from community college, all sorta happy and European and was all strict with me..  It wasn't fun, she wanted it hard..  I didn't..  I remembered her sliding the notes, though, years later.  It's funny the travling organists in the choir at church, which who knows, I mean it was the school church.., might have been better than the hired 1s, the 1st who was fired..  Everyone there loved me, thought I took on, had the angelic type of voice and then I guess digressed after a solo experience and went to college and took lessons and didn't learn much.  :|  My teacher was from Tallahassee.  :|  So, why should I take lessons from someone who is racist who I don't like???  Then, we had another good choir director, who seemed to have a lot of knowledge of good singing but herself was no vocalist.  Her voice was very soft but projected more easily than mine from being a teacher..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*