Friday, March 1, 2013

Dreams

I had a dream I killed Ginny Kopf.  In the end, I heard a few low drums of no consequence really, just th..anyway and then she exploded into lots of little glittery dust, as though she committed suicide.  '=s  The funny thing is I don't remember what I was doing 1st, but I know I was flying around a big place with lots of sorta plant-like buildings, kinda bleak.  I felt there was some big spirit flying me around, though, so I guess I was not the 1 flying?  I liked feeling that I was being held on my crotch, but I got some ideas I tried to process.  I realized that you can find anyone online at school in their city.  I decided, though, that I wanted to do something about safety but always realize that death is just around the corner.  Other interesting things, I felt like my feet were like pushing pedals like of that famous organ song.  I also felt my body nearer to the end before that as the result of being like a jelly worm, you know gel..  Those gummies.  ;D  From doing ballet, like it wasn't a good idea but hwen you do it it is.  I wish I remembered my other dreams, but I was more conscious with this 1, like before.  I think when I fell asleep this time, I felt dead from something, like the medicine as the end.  It's like because I wasn't famous with a lot of money from wishing to be an actor while I was on MySpace.  So, anyway, I was flying around a long time, felt touched, felt strong, the stronger overall feeling or whatever was the situation.  Oh well, wish I could remember more.  It was sorrowful and somber.  It was like it was a scary, black, from the past like my past life or dead, like a Ghost of Christmas, sorta going with me on a journey I was taking or happened to take because of her.  I still feel a big force around my crotch, and it feels like huge, puffy, not too old arms.  I woke up, and my blessed fingers were like big puffs.  I guess I did it to myself, as usual.  It's always interesting, but it won't last.  I used to feel I wish it would last.  :|

So, if you want to know what I did in bed, I could feel in Cleveland, my blankets feeling celestial like they put kinda a lot of sorta involuntary|voluntary, you know random.., pressure on me, like a spirit, that it was a person.  My bed also pulsed in a very surreal way.  I used to imagine the life in my eyes suddenly like crossing mainly.. and myself fucking the tubes!  D;  I tried it as much I could, like I would not stot, like I had to do it, like there was no point in thinking of other things in bed, myself.  I can't seem to do that, now, here.  I just was distracted, in the end..  I used to go around to RDV and sit around, a magical place, while my mom was busy.  I'd watch the people and feel I was in a magical world, really, but for some reason it had to dye away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*