Friday, March 1, 2013

Heil, Hitler!

The fact I never took voice ... I moved to another place.  Well, anyway.  I was learning music via piano, was lucky to learn music notes in music class before moving to a really good choir.. just there wasn't any individual singing involved.  So, then, I went to high school and found I had to audition for Talented Music but was in Art I, instead.  So, then, I was 15 and wanted to take voice and was already in ballet once a week.  Then, I got singing lessons from a really large lady in Talented Music until a Korean girl came back, but I mean it was an interesting experience.  So, then, I went to the mental hospital and became bloated there in a week, was 16 my 3rd year of high school..  It was because I had my 1st lecture heavy reading course, should have ignored school and paid attention to gifted arts?  The rest of the classes were always okay, but Calculus was a challenge, as I went to 3 high schools.  So, then, I spent most of my time it seemed accompanying on instruments and in choir, was in a new band at a Catholic school..even said dance team girls should have been on it, this 1 attractive 1 who went to England before.  She would announce every morning.

So, what is it?  I know already at least about Renée Fleming, whose parents had her right after graduating as singing majors.  She did opera in the cradle, while people came in and took lessons, maybe because their house wasn't been enough and there was no nanny while she got lessons.  Maybe, they had to feed her or something.  I mean, what, maybe it's "not true?"  I mean, I don't know if she had to sing as much as other people, but she sang "Climb Every Mountain" as a kid, maybe around age 10 or 11.  Or maybe like 8th grade.

Then, there's also Órla Karron Fallon.  She has been singing as long as she can remember and went through college taking harp lessons and is a Religion major.

Jackie Evancho, who is from Pittsburgh, like Ginny's dad, obviously had a vibrating voice at 7, appears to have taken lessons, maybe not as gifted as I was, not sure why, I mean I've heard gifted kids and stunning kids and seen kids who are more physical and could probably become good artists.

SO, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?  I CAN SING.  I'M NOT A DORK.  I'M ATTRACTIVE.  I'M NOT AN OLD, GERMANY FOGY, AND I AM GERMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*