Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dream

I had thee coole st most terrifying dream.

There were some scenes in the corrider where someone was like acting with music I think trying to slit someone before they slit someone else.  So, my old organ teacher|choir director went in a jail cell with someone else kinda, like a mental hospital, which is horrid.  So, I went in with someone else so we could maybe get in with her..  I know Ginny was involved.  So, it was mostly about that and something like a pop Disney performance scheulde.  For some reason, I felt a lot of *** or ************ or rather I dunno ***********.  It was pretty dynamnic, that dream, but it's hard to remember, I think I was against like some flowery sheets, just some flowery sheets, like in bunched up at the base, and like hugging it like it was Ginny or something and feeling like those art drawings like of cupid or the statues of the very human figures with drapes hanging off.  I was in the mental ward with people in the halls battling against knives slitting someone else's throat, like it's the good angel against the Master of the House, defending someone, like my old organ teacher or like I saw a big baby in an aisle, a bit sadistic in sentiment, like with some pastel but like an old or like modern French cartoon..  I saw the video of me acting and for some reason I was able to act like how I saw Country Bear Jamboree, but I can't see it no more, same with the old French cartoon..  So, I was lusting for "***" in a ward with people being murdered at bodily contact, instead slicing the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*