Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So

I don't wish to teach ballet @ 5 AM, so you can take a shower @ 6, maybe dry your hair and apply makeup by 7?  Maybe not, I like 2 hours, though..not sure why, but it's in the afternoon..  :|  Because people sleep 10-6 ideally.  Just pick business.  Construction sometimes?  Dunno.  That's 8 hours in the bed, maybe a quiet evening with a jog or stuff alternating, the gym, a swim.  So, I wish to teach Rainbow kids on Fridays, was thinking 4 PM because dunno something happens later.. ah yes the mall and the movies, even.  I mean, I guess it could be at 7-8, but the mall here closes at 9.  I mean, you can walk outside.  I'd been going to the mall on the weekends.  Aw, I guess I have nothing to teach.  What will I do next semester for exercise?  I like coming at 5 A.M., the transportation is better, have to wake up at 4 if I'm just going to exercise..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*