Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Upset After Class

I was like a victim trrembling @ class, like the fool I make of myself, the way I can't take it and the way no one in the world can care....

See, I kept stabbing my notebook when I was annoyed..  I did leave the room and stomp my feet and then come back in soon.  I came in and said are you gonna annoy me, like last class, and asked if someone said they were gonna kill me..  The teacher said no they didn't.  :|  I told my mom, too, but she didn't seem to care too much..  :S  I sorta felt washed ashore in death.  Like, I was murdered but left at peace..  :|  People are always at me and will never be direct with me because they think it's possible I actually want too much attention being mixed race.  I actually am feeling kinda subdued.  Maybe, it's from all the good things I did, and then I don't know why I was attacked but I'm so mad.  It seems people are really mad at me for any attention I get from Ginny, and I want to ****** them..  I just heard something..  Please, leave me alone, you dweebs..  :|  Also, I can tell in attitude my aunt is posing as a virtual ring leader rassling me for everything just because my life isn't perfect, like my dad does, and I want to * her.  ,:|  Everyone is threatening people they know not to hurt me.  ;|  Er.  Why can't peopel just be normal?  Hey, listen to me, stop with the bullcrap "online."  I'm the civilized 1.  It's okay if I live my life the way I do, I was treated unfairly, why must I base my life on comparing with how much I sacrificed of my, er, ... I dunno academic future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*