Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dreams Dreams Dreams

Take Me Back | My Next Beer

So, I don't understand, but I had to dream that supposedly someone, using I guess since I only see Ginny Kopf, was grappling my crotch for a long time and when she touched me it stimulated my entire body and she gained a focus of my eyes and used cartoon images but in a friendly way that only feels good and summut contained.  This was pretty long, and I wasn't foresaken upon awakening.  I was in a big bedroom that looked like a dorm, darker.  Forget next dream, was good.  I forget some of the next, but I thought my dad really was there and put his hands on my shoulders and then my aunt.  I don't remember so much here.  I think I was being carried or something, not sure why, maybe because.  I like to think about people touching me.  :|  So, anyway, then, I was like at a thing with girls, reminds me of something before in my dream, like tennis and models.  I had already jogged a lap.  Then, we had to jog around a bathroom stall which circled I think 100 times, I'm like here?  The girls were tall with round heads, kinda like sticks, shiny slick hair, watching me getting close to the coach, just automatically hopping up to him in the middle of class standing on a bench in the stall area outside the bathroom.  Then, (heya car just passed,) I remember a very good feeling don't remember too much, guess I was meeting someone, probably reeking from the reminder of when I had this really big voice lab teacher, 1st was pretty fat, then seemed pretty strong and quite tall.  Anyway, so, I was thinking of Ginny, even had to think it was her so I wouldn't think I could like make up real people.  Oh, and I woke up really feeling like you know a hand print on my crotch several times, maybe because I felt like *********ing, you know?  Anyway, so this was interesting, now I forget, think I was being carried, but I was thinking of coming up to this "teacher," like in that darker room.  I found this person like I guess like put her arm around me, then both her arms right away and like my legs were up kinda to the side wrapped around said person.. but it was interesting because I wasn't supposed to move and she was just supposed to like carry me out to the parking lot because I was like her ba by.  So, something for you to think about.  Anyway, I woke up, and I guess I was a bit mad, as you can see, I mean I liked it, but I didn't feel like anyone thought the beer part was okay.  Oh, yes, and I woke up thinking there was this dangerous, low vibrating, I think in the 1st dream, yes, and I woke up and for some reason it was gone, didn't move, hardly breathed I bet.  It was pulsing, seemed loud enough at the source.  The exercise classes must have helped because they feel kinda quelled, like on a island of water, the sea with clouds floating around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*