Monday, February 18, 2013

Now, what?

More studying????

Er, I need|want|desire to clean my room..also I guess that I should eat a salad.  I wonder what else I should eat.  My dad|mom could bring me Panera Bread, tomorrow..why am I so fat?  I just had a sammich at the gas station.  It was such a cold, crisp night.  I wanted to come in and work out some more to drain my stomach..  8p  My m*********** is feeling kinda warm and moist, like ointment, kinda at a chill factor, like not substantial, like sorta balls of fat, I guess.  I always have a problem with urinating, like the feeling comes and people look at me now.  Eating more prevents it, though.  :|  Why do I need like a lot of salad?  I just started weight training, just doing it 1 semester..  I don't feel like eating out so much so soon, though, just need something on campus..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*