Monday, February 18, 2013

Pretty Clean

Most of my room is pretty clean, guess I will have a fetish and finish tomorrow, maybe, getting home around maybe 5 or 6 P.M.  Have quite a bit to memorize.  Have to see if I have other homework and have journal..  The cleaning isn't too bad but something I'd like to do in my spare time.  Not sure what I will do with my parents home, just make do, I think, put things in things.  Take them out.  So, I'll get a bit of sleep.  I just had to rush and like put things like old tickets on boxes and such.  It seems everything will easily go somewhere..  So, I'm working on this script, won't have it polished, to perform Thursday, rehearse today and tomorrow, though.  Don't have the blocking down.  It's just that it's like Acting I so like a trial experience.  Guess it was good working with people, worth it, after all.  It just made it so it wasn't all 1 big monologue, made sense to work with them, I guess..  That just sorta gave me commoradity in memorizing.  See, I read it on the way home the 1st day, had some issues, and now I'm like working on it more but have it pretty comfortable.  My messy room just bothered me, maybe had to get up and do something.  I might feel fidgety cleaning the rest of my room, more specific things rather than just diving into plastic bags.  Still, I mean, it's not more than what I've done.  I won't be happy til it's done, have my bathroom next, maybe for Wednesday, unless I'm stuck reading my script, maybe even won't clean tomorrow.  Feels like I'll have something Friday.  Just will clean for exercise, to make me feel like I'm working..  So, then, I'll clean this weekend..  Don't have anything else big now.  Either tomorrow and then my bathroom, nothing on Wednesday, or this weekend.  Ugh, have to pack for tomorrow, too.. might not feel like it since my room isn't clean, though it isn't too too hard, just forgot ot place my chapstick, new chapstick, don't see it now.  I found it.  I left the room.  I feel weary, ready to sleep.  So, I'll wake up at 9:20 A.M.?  That's 5 hours.  I'll go watch the girl, go practice, go home, clean, work on the script for Thursday, go to bed and get ready and go to school!  Didn't realize didn't have to memorize for tomorrow though would be nice.  Shouldn't have had a rough start, but it wasn't my fault, though, so dunno.  No one should be thinking about that bit.  I mean, we didn't do much with some things we did earlier, I know.  Good thing, I guess.  It seems all we're doing is memorizing..  She's a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*