Monday, February 18, 2013

Thought of Something

I was distracted doing my monologue because I got a sore throat??

Anyway..

I was wondering.. Ginny's mom is from California, so.. and her Pennsylvanian generation stems back in the 50s and no further beyond.  Why should I think she has an inkling of anything in the morals of a place that supposedly isn't the bottom tier ranked in education .. wait, Ginny is in the bottom tier ranked state for education.  I mean, I'm qualified to have the fun I have.  I find her to be like other romantics in Orlando, just telling you they're treating you the way you've treated someone 1 time, for fun..like there is no way that could ever happen.. :[  I'm sorry, but that really is the thing.  Everyone has always looked up to me.  You can't suddenly say I look up to you.  You can't just say it, for good.  I've changed, but I've not changed as who I am, kinda kept myself from weird people who don't want to think weird things.  It seems like I wouldn't fit in anywhere.  I've always been "the brains."  It just seems it's become an issue, like oh well my dad isn't sexy or my mom isn't white.  My mom is like a Hispanic or French Canadian.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*