Monday, February 18, 2013

xp

I so need to clean my room, don't feel like sleeping, gotta wake up at 9:30 A.M.  My bathroom, my laundry.  Guess I will start clearing and organizing my room, not too hard..?

I almost cut my bangs but combed it all back. . . .  It just looks bad when greasy, I mean..

I have another question, why are people, like young people, from Pennsylvania and Wisconsin so gay, like they're witches but not like cutting?  I had to work hard to become cutting.  Who cares about the "crap from New Jersey and Boston?"  New Orleans is not cutting..they make points but not like the end result.  They really do side with people from certain areas and pretend it's about race..in a way it's not.  :|  HA!

While I'm just kinda here maybe .. something .. I'd been wondering, you know, like why say I sound corny when I'm not, like if I posted HA! at a certain time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*