Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dream

I had this good feeling walking around.  So, I was at this lot, like on a floor of a lot by an airport, like at a theater class, like Ellen DeGeneres was the teacher.  I was thinking about my mom's age.  I kept feeling good the whole time, like based with all over.  I don't distinctly remember the instructor.  I filed in early and found people in the class, 1 was like tall with light medium brown hair, bnags, glasses, straight smooth hair, another maybe black and kinda like the girl I'm working with a little plump a good height, another girl the same stature but white maybe like reddish darker hair, the other maybe some similar blend, maybe a little taller and slimmer.  I kept walking around, but I kept feeling good.  I think the instructor was like looking over shouting.  She was like concerned and caring but supposedly strict academically.  It's an interesting way to be, maybe was also looking for Ginny but not actually in this dream but probablya distant thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*