Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inappropriate

I mean I don't have family from the New Orleans area, and I am from Florida.  I don't want to listen to her crass bullshit that I didn't respond right away.  You know, I had this friend who seemed to theme that me wanting to talk to people was looking for ***.  See, she is just being flirtatious.  I see she likes me, but maybe she just isn't very active online.  I won't take her crass bullshit that she won't respond the way Tim Burton holds out.  I think it's because of him.  She might not be normal, but she seemed like a good person.  What happened to my fuckin choir director and organ teacher?  She doesn't respond much.  Haha, I know what you're thinking, too.  There was this other teacher I was supposed to talk to, but she left Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*