Thursday, March 7, 2013

I realzied why I was mad

She is being rebellious about social networking online.  Also, she is doing it just to me.  That is suggestive considering what I'm supposed to feel, if you know what I'm talking about..  It's just 1 more piece of bullcrap for me to have to think about.  I kinda don't want to ask her to add me on a new Facebook.. hey I did get a new Facebook.  She said she would.  She was supposed to say why she wouldn't.  She seems gay like Órla Karron Fallon.  I just get a definiitive, stuck up message from her.  Everyone else can tell she's crass.  I am so sick of this bullshit of people telling me I'm gay to want organized attention, that's why, but I'm also mad at the fact all these people in the community turn on me.  My old choir director and organ teacher has nothing to live for.  She's a * * *.  She teaches gay kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*