Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dream

It's hard to remember.  I was in this place.  I went on a ride, like in a big mall.  1st, we were eating something like slush, then something else, and maybe cotton candy.  We went to sit on the knee of a more gaunt but a bit blubbery yet more sharp lady, the little kids stayed, you know sorta stronger kids around age 4 maybe, but I told my brother to save me a space because I had to go to the bathroom.  I ran to this store and asked but didn't see it.  I ran and asked a handsome, quirky policeman, you know, like a guy from Atlanta.. and he told me to go to a certain corner, looked like a hotel with people coming from up north, but I didn't see it.  I ran back.

Then, I was about to audition and was thinking of Céline Dion, 2 pictures when she was little, and it made me think she was more like compiledly built then that she was hollow.  It made me get a sorta tingly shaped stimulated feeling and I couldn't get it back.  I don't know why.  I kept trying to think of it.  Then, I imagined it was my aunt whose lap I was on for a long time.  Her daughter was there.  I thought this was real becuase I wanted to m*********.  She just swept me over to another room and left me there, I guess so I could m*********.  I had a hard time.  I guess I woke up soon and realized it wasn't real.  I was hoping I was alone in this big hotel room with like a big, feathery goose bed.  It had different compartments jutting out and a big master bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*