Sunday, February 24, 2013

What It Seems

That indian lady from Valencia CC seems like someone from my past, like someone who died, like in Harry Potter, who was like in the parental generation, but Ginny is still around but you know like too old.

It's scary when you think how a part Native American is displayed.  I remember surfing online and finding a statue of a Cajun lady with indian blood I think.  I imagine it feels human but seems so inhumane.  I have this friend who thinks she's German but prejudiced just like an English, with white hair until I guess now and dyes it.  Also, what else, like she seems prejudiced as well, like many people, really, on anyone with part indian blood, like a fire in their eyes, some thing that isn't human, that doesn't have feelings, that doesn't think.  "But what about the animals," her mother tells her father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*