Sunday, February 24, 2013

Where You're From

I'm not from Pennsylvania, but I've been there lots of times.  I mean, I have a friend who moved to Florida from New Jersey, and she's very modern, seems very Floridian.  My other friend from Boston is very urban but lives in a country house.  I moved back to Florida from New Orleans, and I feel rather numb.  So, my point is, I think it's some prejudice about me having a dad from Pennsylvania.  People tend to like Boston and NYC.  Maine is the only other state by the water.  So, the U.S. is pretty small.  I don't know why New Jersey would be cooler than Boston.  NYC is just an island.  I think people from Pennsylvania try to move out.  They seem stuck in some cheesy Irish situation.  People with more recent ancestors from Ireland often settle through Pennsylvania.  I saw the ancestry.  There are lots of people with ancestors partly from Pennsylvania, which makes them mixed.  It means they're out in being non-Pennsylvanian, or a "normal" American.  They'll just find themselves tied to it in some ways..  Look for places like Chicago, Detroit ... Milwaukee.  There's nothing in Pennsylvania but the Pennsylvania Dutch, which are also bowled over in racism.  There is nothing wrong with the Swiss, but the Germans use it as a racial barrier with the Italians because they are antsy about all the Jews infested in their lowlands since the Middle Ages.  Then, you'll find all the places in the big west.  I'm not sure who they're providing for, probably people from Pennsylvania and New York who've moved to places in the South, urban areas like Florida and New Orleans.  I found people even from Virginia to be very streetsmart.  See, I just thought Pennsylvania was like the best thing so strived to equal it.  Being from Florida, I knew I had nothing in it without a father from Florida nor some place like NYC.  I just provided the bare bones in life to all I encountered but wasn't considered gung ho.  My mom just seems attuned to moving to Pennsylvania, I bet because the reason they moved here was because my dad's youngest sister moved here, 1st, meaning it would affect like my reason for existence, which would be a peeving insult to her.  I found that I'm not interested in people with Native American indian and am more interested in those with parents from places like California and New Orleans.  I just am worried about having babies with someone who is part Native American who doesn't have like more ancient white culture attached in a place that is Spanish-inhabited.  I don't think I would unless I really liked them because then people would make fun of me.  I knew a girl who moved here from NYC, and her sister was really cool, her little sister.  She seemed totally out physically.  In the New Orleans area, I am not sure, because I know my ballet teacher supposedly studied at a school there, but her family supposedly isn't from there.  It seems rather obvious.  The kids seem less like interesting.  I know some girls with a mom from New Orleans and a dad from the suburb, and their dad is really cool.  The girls are cool but not very sociable but talkative.  They even nursed in prek.  I think people are just really interested in people with heritage from a long time ago in a place that's not like Pennsylvania nor so much just Wisconsin since they're so friendly even to Pennsylvanians, who seem stereotyped as Native Americans interested in the PA Dutch.  I think people mixed with Northern Native Americans ... not very happy people.  The 1s down south are probably pretty creepy but probably provide a lot of cultural incitement like the blacks in NYC.  The 1s in NO are so prejudiced, like if you don't know what "the projects" means.  I still don't.  I just know that me being in the suburb that the fat black lady with the tail of kids hanging from her buttcheeks is whiter than me like my pet hamster that almost committed suicide in its tube I bought it.  How is Chinese Indonesian "the 1?"  The attractive 1.  What about me?  I've spent my whole life warding off showing off like attempts at being attractive or something like that.  I just never was.  Not really sure why my mom is?  My dad is more intellectual but a nice guy intellectually when he's not stupid.  He even plays guitar, like did pop music and now does folksy stuff but not like pleasure folk you know like those old guys?  He's more civilized like his dad.  All I can say is Pennsylvania is sticking for the mixed indians, so no one likes them.  Help save Ginny!  Even Ellen thinks she's so cool being Jewish with an Italian.  She won't figure out some other answer right away.  I mean she would already know.  That Native American girl looks like me, though, so I am not sure.  My mom doesn't have indian, though.  I thought that mixed indians look like my family, but I don't know.  I mean, I look more like that in my skin.  There's this freaky Native American white lady who looks like she's from Altamonte Springs hanging in the theater department of Valencia who died in like 2000.  It's just that I'm a really good person who happens to be indian.  I don't really get it.  It seems sneaky.  I don't know for sure.  I mean, I guess it doesn't matter so much I don't know for sure my European ethnicities.  I do like Middle Eastern, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*