Sunday, February 24, 2013

Orlando ballet

What's so good about the ballet here?  I already tried going to all the places.  They're a bit fake.  I really don't get it.  They just aren't like constructed in the flesh.  They're more like there for fun but not good, not good people, as everyone knows.  I had this nice roommate with bright red hair who was homeschooled.  The ballet teacher's daughter looked very hollow as she got older, impressed everyone she encountered, also homeschooled.  I guess her mom moved to the New Orleans area or maybe her mom.  I thought they moved there later.  So, she's kinda gay.  Her dad is really nice, so I don't get it.  Her mom is so ***y.  Like, she has like a protruding forehead, reminds me of Ginny.  I guess her mom is ***ier.  I mean, my dad has ***y sisters.  It makes people mad that he's nice.  I kinda thought of myself as my mom because I thought it was sweet and it'd be gay otherwise because I'm a girl.  I relate to my dad like I'm the female!  He's not some perv born in 1953 like his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*