Sunday, February 24, 2013

Problem

Can you just leave me alone, you niggers?

I got a bad message, and my mom chimed in again something that annoyed me, like she's younger, why?  I never wanted to be older, in that way..  Look, stop being a bastard on the net- and being so gay!  If you don't know, people are different online.  It's some suggestion they let out.  In real life, it's different.  You go online and expect to find that you're good and that others are enwrapped in some other culture.

What about my future kids?  Someone may want to hurt them.  I don't want to deal with that fantasy.

Why are people like Tim Burton starting ooh look how much work we went into to give you this message, this nasty message, that you can't have this you can't have that, your dad is old.  He was only 35 when I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*