Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fleeing to NYC|Atlanta

It seems everyone is feeling there thinking some nigger girl like me with a dad with ancestry in Pennsylvania primarily thinks she can be a southerner because she was born there.  People trot over here from New Jersey and say it's to eradicate our familial dreams, in thinking we can be Floridians, and they are dubbed over as honorary Floridians but not really over all others.  Chloë Grace Moretz's sassy, stuck-up, but genial mom flew her famous daughter who worked with Tim Burton to NYC in order to escape the fact that Florida and L.A. are taken over.  Why not New Orleans?  No straight answer to me..  Then, there's Peyton List who moved to NYC and then L.A., won't say where in Florida she is from, but I asked on IMDb, can ask on Yahoo! Answers.  Mind, Peyton List is younger.  Also, Bella Thorne looks a bit lose, maybe good culturally, just kinda unopen.  Chloë Grace Moretz is so stuck up thinking she's the pure blood from the South.  The people from the South just assumed that the north blood was a failure, but I know it's because of the Native American indian but you know am not like figured out sure.  They're packing their things, see how I'm nice but eradicate me anyway.  They're just like beetles who see in 1 direction.  Guess I'll go get my lunch.  So, you can see that people think that just becuse others from an area are bad, that I am, too, and also they'll just say it's simply because I have Native American blood and because I don't want to suffer and that I can't change it.  I won't act different.  I just want to say it doesn't matter.  No, I'm not 100% sure I have it, and in saying something like that, I feel someone would think I was tacky.  People even think you are bad to be courteous to me.  They think life is some floozy game.  It's like Britney Spears, put your shit here, the horny people from Louisiana who just bark bark bark cut out ways of being human, have no appreciation for being modern in a way.  Cannot connect ideas, don't know anything positive there in relating to others, like the mixed indians better.. I mean must be the same thing as northern indians but better, just maybe think of 1s who aren't mixed?  So, they only want to file in people from the south, with Southern blood, not sure about the Fannings, with ancestors in I think South Carolina, not North Carolina??  I know sometimes they prefer Pennsylvanians over them, but I dunno.  I guess they'd be interested in bad people from up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*