Sunday, February 24, 2013

Problems

So, my parents want to do something again just because I got mad online and they're not even motherfuckin' lookin'.  I got reminded when someone kept my driver's license card that other dads are different and something about my dad is miscalculated.  Like, other dads serve their daughters in their tempers.  My dad just gets racist and tries to stupidly rub in how our family isn't like others, but I've been in the wor'd.  3|  )))  I don't care about that nigger gay Ellen who needs things to feel so comforted like a fooze (gauze) to her and acts like I need to be punished.  Stop it you gay nigger.  Someone stop her.  Stop talking to my parents like that?  Wow, I'd love to be considered like happy if Ellen would meet my parents.  Stop being so gay you nigger.  You're the gay nigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the *BEEP*